TRAVEL TO ISRAEL
Join Pastor Junior in Israel!!!
November 9-19, 200
Join Pastor Junior for this incredible trip of a lifetime!
We can't wait to fly from Chicago to Israel and explore places we've only dreamed of seeing. We will stand where Elijah stood as he challenged the prophets of Baal, we’ll visit the location of one of Paul’s prison cells, we’ll stand in the Synagogue where Jesus said, “I am the Bread of Life.” We will float on the waters that Jesus walked on and stand on ground that Jesus prophesied about.
Plus, Pastor Brian is coming too...and bringing his guitar! We will have an amazing opportunity to worship in many of places. Can you imagine?!
Come take the pilgrimage Christians have taken for thousands of years. We guarantee that you will not read the Bible the same after this.
Click here for full itinerary.
***Only 20 spots left! Deadline to sign up is October 1.***
• Round trip international air transportation from Chicago, IL
• First class and deluxe hotels
• Land transportation via deluxe, private motor-coach, WI-FI equipped
• Breakfast and dinner daily (lunches noted)
• Entrance fees to all attractions on itinerary
• Local Medical Insurance (excludes pre-existing conditions)
• Travel insurance is NOT included but highly recommended
****This Is Important!****
• Register and pay online at: www.tbctl-usa.com (Paper Registration Forms are available for print online as well, along with mailing information for check payments.)
• Your $300 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is due with your registration
• Second payment (1/2 balance) of $1,682.50 will be due by Friday, September 20, 2019
• Final balance of $1,682.50 will be due no later than Wednesday, December 4, 2019
• *Rates are based on double room occupancy ($4,565 for single) ($3,635 for triple)
• Each traveler must have a current US Passport valid until at least six-months after trip
• Local medical health insurance is included. The purchase of travel insurance is strongly recommended
For More Information About This Trip Contact:
Junior Ziegler (Host)
Jackie Lee (Travel Liaison)